Contact the CRA Service Complaints Program—step 2

You or your authorized representative should fill out Form RC193, Service-Related Complaint, to file a service-related complaint. You can also write a letter to CRA Service Complaints.

Your service-related complaint must include the following: your contact information (name, mailing address, and telephone number), details of your situation and any supporting documents.

You or your authorized representative can submit your service-related complaint and all supporting documents:

  • online at My Account, My Business Account, or Represent a Client, by selecting the “Submit documents” service;
  • by mail at:
    • CRA Service Complaints
      National Intake Centre
      Appeals Division
      4695 12e Avenue
      Shawinigan-Sud QC  G9P 5H9
  • by fax to 1-866-388-7371 from Canada or the United States, or 1-819-536-0701 from outside Canada and the United States.

For more information on the Submit Documents online service, go to Submit documents online.

Date modified:

Associated documents