These are RRSP contributions an individual makes based on his or her RRSP deduction limit for the tax year. The contributions can be made on a periodic basis throughout the contribution year (for example, through a pre-authorized contribution arrangement) or at a particular time but not later than the end of the contribution year.
Forms and publications
- Form T2151, Direct Transfer of a Single Amount Under Subsection 147(19) or Section 147.3
- Form T2220, Transfer from an RRSP, RRIF, PRPP, or SPP to Another RRSP, RRIF, or SPP on Breakdown of Marriage or Common-Law Partnership
- Interpretation Bulletin IT-337, Retiring Allowances
- Interpretation Bulletin IT-500, Registered Retirement Savings Plans – Death of an Annuitant
- Interpretation Bulletin IT-528, Transfers of Funds Between Registered Plans
- Date modified: