Line 103 - Wage loss replacement contributions

If you received payments from a wage-loss replacement plan shown in box 14 of your T4 slips, you may not have to report the full amount on your return. Report the amount you received minus the contributions you made to the plan if you did not use them on a previous year’s return. Do not include this amount when you calculate your total income on line 150.

Completing your tax return

Report on line 103 your total contributions to your wage-loss replacement plan shown in the supporting documents from your employer or insurance company.

Keep your supporting documents in case we ask to see them at a later date.

Forms and publications

Related topics

Date modified:

Associated documents